A-solar Xtorm XB202L Power Bank Travel 17 000 mAh Quick Charge 3.0 & Lightning cable included
• A-solar Xtorm XB202L
• Color: white-gray
• In stock
• Model: Xtorm XB202L Power Bank Travel 17 000 mAh Quick Charge 3.0 (Lighning Edition)
• The Power Bank Discover is part of the innovative, stylish Xtorm Power Bank range, the XB2 line. The Power Banks in this line combine unique features with a well thought-out design: the Red Dot Design Award 2017 and the iF DESIGN AWARD 2017.
• The Power Bank Discover enables you to charge your mobile devices anywhere and anytime. This Power Bank has a 17000mAh internal battery. This provides enough power to charge a smartphone at least eight times or a tablet/MacBook at least twice. It is also possible to charge three devices at once. What's more, its rubber finish gives this back-up battery a streamlined, stylish look.
• The Power Bank Discover has an extendable Apple Lightning cable enabling easy charging of Apple devices. This means you’ll always have a cable at hand if you need one. Of course, you can also charge mobile devices that have other kinds of USB connector, such as micro USB, using the micro USB cable provided. What's more, the Power Bank Discover also contains a USB-C port and is supplied with a USB-C cable, enabling you to even charge the very latest models of MacBook and laptops with USB-C connection.
• The Power Bank Discover features Quick Charge 3.0 technology, allowing extra fast charging of mobile devices. If your smartphone uses the same technology, it will charge up to 60% faster! The battery of your mobile device will charge in next to no time. The LED lights around the on/off button show you at a glance how much power the Power Bank has used.
• The Power Bank Discover 17.000 is the ideal charging solution for when you have no access to a plug socket for any length of time, while on business trips or on holiday for example. Charges your smartphone, tablet, MacBook or GoPro wherever and whenever you want.
• High efficiency
This Xtorm Power Bank Discover is highly efficient and ensures the least possible loss of energy during the charging process.
• Auto Power Management
Xtorm Power Banks are provided with the APM-chip. The Power Bank automatically balances the correct charging speed and efficiently divides the power between the attached devices.
• Fast Charging
The Power Bank Discover has a high input and high outputs. These features make it possible to charge the connected device as fast as possible and recharge the Power Bank itself on high speed.
• QuickCharge 3.0
The XB2 Power Banks includes the latest innovation QuickCharge 3.0. A Technique designed to make the charging process even up to 60% faster on a QC 3.0 enabled device.
• A-class batteries
Xtorm uses only the best battery cells that meet all safety requirements and can provide the fast charging you need
• Overload protection
Xtorm mobile chargers protect the Xtorm’s internal battery and the battery of the attached mobile device from overcharging.
• Temperature control
All Xtorm chargers are provided with a temperature control chip that prevents overheating.
• Auto Power Management
The Xtorm APM-chip automatically balances the power over the attached devices to prevent overcharging or overheating.
• Reliable, handy, comfortable
You can always see how much battery has been used thanks to the indicator lights round the on/off button. The Discover will automatically stop charging as soon as the battery of your mobile device is full, so it will never overcharge. The rubber finish on the Power Bank ensures a comfortable grip and will prevent it from accidentally rolling off the table.
• Never forget your cable again
You'll always have a cable to hand thanks to the removable micro USB cable, which is attached to the Power Bank with a magnet.
• 1, 2, 3 GO - charges up to 3 devices at once
The Power Bank has three USB ports which you can use simultaneously. The USB-C port allows you to charge newer models of MacBooks and laptops (with USB-C connector).
• Charge your devices faster than ever
The Quick Charge 3.0 technology enables you to charge your devices four times faster than using a conventional charger in a plug socket. This will only work if the device you want to charge supports this technology, however. Quite how long it will take to fully charge the battery of your mobile device depends entirely on the size of the battery.
• Battery capacity: 17000mAh
• Battery-type: Li-ion
• Dimensions: 135 x 82 x 23 mm
• Input: USB-C, 5V/3A
• Output: 2x USB 5V/2,4A 1x USB-C 5V/3A (Total max.: 5.4A)
• Extra feature: Charges USB-C laptop & QC 3.0 (5V-12V)
• Weight: 320grams
• Including: Removable Lightning cable, micro USB cable, wrist wrap & manual
• Quick Charge 3.0 is engineered to refuel devices up to four times faster than conventional charging. It is designed to charge twice as fast as Quick Charge 1.0 and to be 38 percent more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0. Now consumers can spend even less time charging, and can grab and go more quickly.
• Warranty: 24 months
Product number (item): 31432