TeckNet P101 Apple Lightning to USB Cable 1M (Apple MFi Certified) (black)
• TeckNet P101
• Color: black
• In stock
• Model: P101 Lightning to USB Cable
• TeckNet P101 is a cable you can count on, the end of this cable is bent over 6000 times and saw no damage or change in performance.
• Heat-resistant connectors ensure complete safety and reliability.
• With the 1M length you can connect your Apple devices (iPhone 6, 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7 and iPod 5G) to the new Lightning connector easily and the other end to a USB port at the front or back of your computers.
• Apple MFi Certification means each cable contains a unique, verified serial number and an authorization chip issued by Apple which communicates with any Lightning connector device to ensure 100% compatibility.
• Rated at 2.4A for maximum charging speed, TeckNet P201 provides the fastest possible charging for all the Lightning connector devices.
• The 2M cable is longer than the original one, you can take the inconvenience and stress out of trying your best to reach an adapter for charging or data transmission.
• Cable Cores:1x 22AWG (26/0.127) core cable and 2x 30AWG (9/0.08) core cables made from high-grade tinned copper.
• Protection: Each core cable is protected by high density PE jacket.
• Duo-Shield: The cable is125% fully shielded AI Mylar and 100% fully shielded tinned copper.
• Outer Skin (jacket):Made from strong, flexible and durable 70P PVC.
• Warranty: 60 months
Product number (item): 29376