Elgato EyeTV Sat Free for HD Satellite TV on your computer
• Elgato Eye TV Sat
• Color: silver
• In stock
• Model: Eye TV Sat Free HD Satellite TV
• Experience the stunning quality of free-to-view satellite television in full HD on your computer’s high-resolution display. A USB 2.0 device, EyeTV Sat Free connects the computer directly to a satellite dish and receives all unencrypted broadcasts. When EyeTV Sat Free is used together with EyeTV Netstream Sat (sold separately), two users can watch different TV channels at the same time.
• Watch and record free-to-view satellite TV (DVB-S2) in full HD where broadcast
• Compatible with Mac and PC; works great with Windows 7 Media Center
• Integrates beautifully with EyeTV Netstream Sat for dual-tuner functionality
• Comes with EyeTV 3 software for Mac; THC software for Windows; EyeTV Remote
• EyeTV Sat Free come with EyeTV 3, the world’s leading TV software for Mac. Watch, pause, and rewind live TV on your Mac. Search two weeks of Program Guide listings, and record one show or create Smart Guides to record an entire season. Edit out unwanted content and export recordings automatically to iTunes to sync with Apple devices. An optional EyeTV app★ is available to stream live TV to an iPhone, iPod touch & iPad. ★ Feature requires a Mac and is not available on a PC
• EyeTV Sat Free is compatible with Windows 7, works great with Windows Media Center, and comes with THC software for Windows. Many of the same features offered by Elgato’s EyeTV software are supported.
• Experience the stunning quality of an HD television picture on your computer’s high-resolution display! EyeTV Sat Free is a great value TV tuner for free-to-view satellite television. It connects to your satellite dish and universal LNB to deliver unencrypted DVB-S2 broadcasts directly to your Mac or PC.
• EyeTV Sat Free records the DVB-S2 signal unaltered to give you the full quality MPEG-2/H.264 file as encoded by the broadcaster, both in HD and standard definition. EyeTV Sat supports multilingual programming, Teletext and Dolby® Digital sound.
• EyeTV Sat Free stands on its own as a great value satellite TV tuner for Mac or PC. But it also has the unique ability to turn EyeTV Netstream Sat (sold separately) into a dual-tuner.
• When you put the two TV tuners together, EyeTV Netstream Sat can stream two different tv channels to computers in the home network. That means two users can watch different TV shows on their own computers at the same time, or one user can watch and record two TV shows on the same computer. EyeTV Sat Free connects to the USB port on the back of EyeTV Netstream Sat
• Digital Video Broadcast Satellite (DVB-S) is the standard used for direct broadcast satellite services in many parts of Europe and around the world. DVB-S delivers excellent picture and sound quality thanks to high bandwidth and modern video compression methods. DVB-S2 is an enhanced version with a larger data stream, and it is commonly used as a platform to deliver HDTV via satellite.
• The availability of DVB-S/S2 reception and free-to-view (unencrypted) programming varies by country, and even city to city. Check these links to learn more about DVB-S/S2 availability in your area:
• System Requirements Macintosh: Intel Core CPU, Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
PC: Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU 1 GB RAMSatellite dish with digital LNB or universal LNB with Multiswitch (not included)
• Internet connection required to download Program Guide data.
• 720p or 1080i HD features require an Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
• Supported digital TV standards: DVB-S, DVB-S2
• LNB & switch control: DiSEqC 1.0 and MiniDiSEqC (Tone Burst)
• Output: USB 2.0
• Input: F connector
• IR remote control sensor
• Power suply: DC 12V, 1.5A
• Dimensions: 23 × 119 × 119 мм, 260 g
• Warranty: 24 months
Product number (item): 9053