Warranty and returns
For all our products for which we offer a warranty, it is listed in the offer for the product itself. When you purchase a product from our online store, you get a warranty card that states the warranty period. Keep the warranty card until the expiration date specified therein. If you have a problem with a product, please contact us to specify the replacement or repair of the product.
IMPORTANT: The warranty period is 24 months from the date of purchase (excluding legal entities, which warranty perriod being 12 months)
IMPORTANT: The consumer is entitled, without due compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to give up from the concluded contract in distance within 14 days from the date of the purchase if the commercial integrity of the product or the packaging is not impaired. With Samsung, Apple, Nokia, and other products that have sticky labels for validity, if the label is unpacked or torn, the user is not allowed to return the item. Likewise, an impaired commercial integrity is considered to be a broken or damaged package. I.e, a purchased product can only be returned in the same condition as it was received. When the goods are returned, the user pays the shipping costs and receives only the sum for the products. No refund on transport costs.
IMPORTANT: A defective product (or a product that is yet to be determined to be defective) is sent from the customer by a courier at his expense. If the product has a real defect and is replaced or repaired, it is returned to the customer at the expense of the DICE 2008 Ltd, if there is no real problem and the product is not defective, it is returned to the customer at his expense.
IMPORTANT: Please keep the original packaging of each product purchased from us. The manufacturer's requirements to respect the warranty are to provide the original packaging with all the accessories and documentation attached to it. If the original packaging is not provided with all accessories and documentation attached to it, your warranty will not be honored.
Warranty Terms: The warranty goods is served as such upon submission of an original warranty card (this document) by the buyer on whose behalf it was issued. In all other cases, DC 2008 Ltd (Digital Center) has the right to refuse the acceptance of the goods as warranty. If, during the warranty period, the warranty product is defective, the Digital Center (DC) undertakes to repair or replace the product within 30 days. The original warranty period remains in effect regardless of whether the modules have been repaired or replaced.
Important: The product warranty includes only factory defects, but not defects arising after use and usage of the product, whether intentional or not. Defects occurring after usage include breakage, cracking, scratching, coloring, bumps, swelling, stripping and tearing of cables and the like. It is believed that without human intervention these problems will not occur and as with any product this is not recognized as a warranty condition.
Attention: The warranty of glass and protective coatings includes only factory defects, but not defects arising after use and usage of the product. Defects occurring after usage include breakage, cracking, scratching, and the like. The warranty does not cover improper installation, as well as dust and other contaminants between the display and the cover. The warranty does not cover intentional or accidental damage and normal wear of the coating.
Attention: The warranty for the headset includes faulty factory defects such as interruption of the sound or braking, but does not include traces of use and usage of the product. These include: headphone contamination, cable stripping, torn cable, folded or crushed cable, torn or peeled seal, and the like.
Attention: The warranty of leather cases includes factory defects but does not include traces of use and usage of the product. As such are, a broken and damaged part of the case or case, peeling the case cover, damages and scratches, cracks, breakage, cracking, scratching, coloring, bumps, swelling of the silicon or polymer, torn and damaged part of the case, peeling the foil and the like. Unfortunately, this type of products cannot keep its integrity forever, due to the everyday use. The purpose of the cases is to protect your smartphone from hitting, dropping, pushing, and all, and all this affects the case itself. It is believed that without human intervention, these problems will not arise and as with any product, this is not recognized as a warranty condition. At this link: HERE you can view some pictures of cases and other products with problems that are not recognized as warranty.
Attention: Although each Lifeproof case is tested for water resistance before being placed on the market, please observe the safety rules and make an initial test of water resistance.
• Caution: read the safety instructions carefully before using the case.
• Caution: Before using the case for the first time, put a piece of paper in it and immerse it in water for 10-15 minutes. If the paper is wet or moist, do not use the case and contact us immediately.
• Caution: Do not place sharp and / or cutting objects inside the case
• Be sure to close the case properly before using it. The case closes smoothly and easily, it has a characteristic click and there should be no clearance or distance between the two parts. Otherwise, there is something that interferes with it and you should remove it before using it.
• DC 2008 Ltd is not responsible for a damaged phone in case of non-observance of the safety instructions!!!
Attention: The warranty for the Lifepoof cases includes only factory defects, but not defects after use and normal usage, whether intentional or not. Unfortunately, this type of products cannot keep its integrity forever because of the way they are used. The purpose of Lifeproof cases is to protect your smartphone from hitting, dropping, pushing, etc., and immerse it underwater. All this has an effect on the case itself, but since the products are of the highest quality, in normal use it can serve you for years. Unfortunately, it happens to break or damage part of the case, to detach part of the foil for the back and the home button, as well as other problems on the case can occur. Unfortunately, it is impossible to guarantee such problems, even if they occurred unintentionally (stronger pressure on the foil when the case is not in the phone, strong pressure on the vibration button, etc.). Defects occurring after use include breakage, cracking, scratching, coloring, bumps, swelling of silicone or polymer, torn and damaged part of the case, peeling of the case cover, injuries and scratches, cracks, foil peeling and other similar. It is believed that without human intervention, these problems will not arise and as with any product, this is not recognized as a warranty condition. At this link: HERE you can look at some pictures of cases with problems that are not recognized as warranty.
The warranty is terminated if: The electronic device is plugged into a faulty or incorrectly connected socket. DC is not responsible for damage to the product due to force majeure (short circuit- including on the power grid, electrical shocks, etc.). Claims for damage caused by poor transport, improper storage, traces of normal use, malfunctions or major fluctuations in the power grid, natural disasters, as well as attempts to remedy the damage by unauthorized persons are not respected.
Warning: This document is a warranty card. Please store it and, if necessary, pass it on to a representative of DC 2008 Ltd.
Consumer Protection Act:
Art. 112. (1) In the case of a lack of conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale, the consumer shall be entitled to address a complaint, requesting the seller to bring the goods into conformity with the contract of sale. In such case, the consumer may choose either repair or replacement of the goods by new goods, unless this is impossible or the remedy chosen by the consumer is disproportionate in comparison with the other remedy. (2) A remedy shall be deemed to be disproportionate if it imposes costs on the seller which, in comparison with the alternative remedy, are unreasonable, taking into account:
- 1. the value that the consumer goods would have if there were no lack of conformity;
- 2. the significance of the lack of conformity;
- 3. whether an alternative remedy could be offered to the consumer without significant inconvenience thereto.
(2) (Previous par. 1 - SG, issue 18 of 2011) Consumer goods shall be brought into conformity with the contract of sale within one month after the date on which the complaint was addressed by the consumer.
(3) (Previous par. 2, amendment - SG, issue 18 of 2011) Upon expiry of the time limit referred to in Paragraph (2), the consumer shall be entitled to have the contract of sale rescinded and to reimbursement of the sums paid or to have a reduction made in the price of the consumer goods according to Article 114 herein.
(4) (Previous par. 3 - SG, issue 18 of 2011) The consumer goods shall be brought into conformity with the contract of sale free of charge for the consumer. The consumer shall not be liable for any costs incurred for the dispatch of the consumer goods or any costs of material and labor costs associated with the repair of the goods, and must not sustain significant inconvenience.
(5) (Previous par. 4 - SG, issue 18 of 2011) The consumer may furthermore seek compensation for damage resulting from the lack of conformity.
Art. 114. (1) In the case of a lack of conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale and where the consumer is not satisfied with the settlement of the complaint under Article 113 herein, the consumer shall be entitled to choose between one of the following options:
1. rescission of the contract and reimbursement of the sum paid thereby;
2. reduction of the price.
(2) The consumer shall not be entitled to claim reimbursement of the sum paid or reduction of the price of the goods where the trader agrees to a replacement of the consumer goods with new ones or to repair the consumer goods within one month after the complaint was addressed by the consumer.
(3) The consumer shall not be entitled to claim rescission of the contract if the lack of conformity of the consumer goods with the contract is minor.
Art. 115. (1) The consumer may exercise the right thereof under this Section within two years as from the time of delivery of the consumer goods.
(2) The period referred to in Paragraph (1) shall be interrupted during the time needed to repair or replace the consumer goods or to reach a settlement of the dispute between the seller and the consumer.
(3) The exercise of the right of the consumer under Paragraph (1) shall not be subject to any period of limitation for the bringing of action for compensation other than the period referred to in Paragraph (1).
Art. 118. The commercial guarantee shall be made available to the consumer in writing or in another durable medium accessible thereto.
Art. 119. (1) The commercial guarantee statement shall mandatorily contain information on:
1. the contents and the scope of the commercial guarantee;
2. the essential particulars necessary for implementation of the commercial guarantee, and notably: duration of the commercial guarantee; territorial scope of the commercial guarantee; name and address of the guarantor.
(2) The information covered under Paragraph (1) must be set out in plain intelligible language and must be easily legible.
Art. 120. A commercial guarantee statement states that, irrespective of the commercial guarantee, the seller is responsible for the lack of conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale under this law.
Art. 121. Infringement of any of the requirements of Articles 118, 119 and 120 herein shall not affect the validity of the commercial guarantee, and the consumer can still rely on the said guarantee and require that what is stated in the commercial guarantee statement be honored.
Important: A claim or warranty claim may be made here:
- 1. In our online store: http://new.dice.bg/en/warranty_users/ - an electronic request (we recommend this method as the fastest and easiest)
- 2. On the phone: +359879 437748, +3592 981 3136
- 3. By e-mail: email@example.com